Newcastle Fencing and Sports Trust is a charity which incorporates Newcastle Fencing Club.
|Head Coach||Iain Aberdeen|
We can be contacted by email on email@example.com
We regard the safety and wellbeing of all participants as critical, please find below the Safeguarding Policy for the Trust:
Child and Vulnerable Adults Protection and Safeguarding Policy
• The Trust wants to provide an enjoyable environment for all who wish to participate in sport.
• We believe that children and young people have the right to be safe, secure and free from threat.
• We believe that young people have the right to be treated with respect, and to have their concerns listened to and acted upon.
• We will ensure that the Trust provides for the needs of participants in all sports through specific programmes, designated facilities, and safe practice.
• We have adopted the detailed practice and procedures set out in British Fencing Child and Vulnerable Adults Protection Policy and Procedures (for fencing) and those of NSRA (for shooting). We will offer help and support when a child or young person appears to be at risk or tells us that they are affected by abuse.
• We will take steps to ensure that any club volunteers or professionals working with children are suitable to do so, through the use of references and background checks. We will ensure that all relevant people have been vetted and approved through the Criminal Record Bureau disclosure process.
• Our Child protection officer can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
Web links to Safeguarding policies of British Fencing and NSRA
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter: